Guidelines for purchasing tickets online from the website:
1. Fill in the provided application form (email does not start and end with space, email should be valid because the e ticket will be send via email).
2. After filling in the application form, choose payment method which is a Bank transfer.
3. After choosing the payment method (bank transfer) follow these guidelines:
- Complete your payment at least within 2 working days via bank/wire transfer, teller, or atm to account listed on the form: * Bank BCA (KCU Sunter) acc no 0931404091 under Donald Junardy. *Bank Mandiri acc no 12-0000-818283-9 under Donald Junardy.
- Make sure your full name and reference order number is listed in the transfer slip. (Notes: if it is not possible to listed it in the transfer slip please write down the information on a paper/email when sending/fax/email ing the transfer slip to us).
- Payment must be made in full, any additional charges/fee from the bank is under the obligation of buyer. E tickets can't be process if there is a diffrence in payment.
- Payment that is not done within the timeframe above is consider as a cancelation. You will need to proceed from the beginning to purchase a ticket.
- Immediately confirm or send the transfer slip to phone no: 021-96787780 or email to email@example.com quoting the full name and reference order number. Verification process will takes 3 working days and e ticket will be send via email.
4. If no e ticket is received after 3 working days since you send/fax/email us your transfer slip please contact our hotline number. Also check your email spam/junk/bulk folder for your e ticket. 5. Purchased e ticket can not be refund/cancel/cash back with any excuses.
6. E tickets is a valid entry tickets to the venue, no exchange needed.
7. For more info please contact our hotline number +62 21-967780 ( 9 am to 6 pm WIB) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.